Member ram

Default Just for fun

Levels of Punishment

Be careful what you wish for…

Parking only for women

His and Hers Parking

Junior Member Bradpitt is on a distinguished road

Nerd jokes
    Title pretty much sums it up. Here's two of them and stop me if you heard them before:

A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says. The bartender promptly serves up a beer."How much will that be?" asks the neutron. "For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
    Those who know binary code and those who don't.
    Why, Mr. Anderson? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Is it freedom?Or truth?Perhaps peace?Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson.You must know it by now. Why, Mr. Anderson?Why?Why do you persist?

Junior Member rose.p is on a distinguished road

Default Just for fun

Now that just for fun, Laughter is a medicine which comes for free. No doc prescription required.

Junior Member thomaswhite544 is on a distinguished road

Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.

Understand everything????

Laughing is the best medicine in your life. Always be happy

+ Reply to Thread